Secure Your Financial Future
We want to make sure you succeed, and to ensure that you do, you must have accurate, current financial data on hand to make sound business decisions. Our controllership service ensures that your books are in good shape via concentrated review and analysis of your financial data. Working as your internal controller, our professional staff ensures compliance with accounting policies and procedures, tax guidelines, and federal mandates.
As part of this service, we also provide guidance on your entire financial operation, including entity selection, cash flow forecasting, business modeling, and budgeting, to name just a few. You can also receive assistance with business plan development, vendor relationships, evaluation of business profitability, and more. You will have access to our seasoned, expert professionals to help you stay on a sound financial path and secure success.
Business owners are faced with tough decisions every day, including how to keep the company thriving and growing while doing business as economically as possible. Perhaps you need the services of a professional controller or chief financial officer, but don’t have the budget to hire someone with the right qualifications.
Have you considered outsourcing your top-level financial functions? Ben R Shull CPA LLC has become the solution for many businesses that aren’t yet in a position to hire an in-house CFO. We have proven expertise in all facets of accounting and financial planning functions, and because we’re a Katy CPA firm, we’re available for meetings and in-person consultations whenever you need us.
At Ben R Shull CPA LLC, we go beyond daily bookkeeping and accounting processes to help you make sound, forward-thinking financial decisions. By retaining us as your CFO, you’ll have access to our solid experience in everything from tax planning and payroll to debt financing and – when the time comes – mergers and acquisitions.
We’d love to talk with you about where you want your business to go in the future and how we can help you get there. We offer a no-cost, no-obligation consultation by calling 281-829-3800 to discuss how you can get the services of a qualified controller or CFO at a cost you can afford today.
On-going controller/CFO services:
- Cash flow planning and analysis
- Establishing accounting systems and controls
- Strategic planning and forecasting
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Accountant/bookkeeper training and direction
- Profit improvement
- Tax planning, analysis and preparation
- Management information audit and analysis
- Point-of-sale software and support
- QuickBooks set up, training and support
- Turnkey services including payroll, accounts payable/receivable, and bank reconciliations
CFO Advisory and Project-based Services:
- Due diligence
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Financial and business planning
- Debt and equity financing
- Government compliance
- Raising capital
- Risk management
- Management coaching
- Pricing, margins and cost analysis
- Employee compensation and incentive planning
- Operations review and business modeling
- Exit strategy planning