Experienced Tax Strategists Working for You
We know one of your top priorities is paying less in taxes. This is best achieved through comprehensive tax planning. Whether you’re an individual or corporation, we can accommodate your needs. We work with you throughout the year to develop a customized plan with tax-saving strategies that are tailored to your unique situation. Our personal, one-on-one service and expert tax return preparation and advice will give you peace of mind, knowing that your tax return is in capable hands.
We are diligent about remaining up-to-date on the changing tax laws and will examine all of the tax-saving opportunities available to you. We are committed to minimizing your tax liabilities and maximizing your future opportunities—while remaining in full compliance with IRS statutes.
- Forms 1099 NEC and 1099 MISC
- Tax and Closing Business During COVID
- COVID Relief Package Is Law
- Should you convert from a C to an S corporation?
- COVID-19 and CARES Act for Business Update
- Make a deductible IRA contribution for Last Year. It’s not too late!
- CARES ACT changes retirement plan and charitable contribution rules
- Family vacation combined with business travel, without losing tax benefits
- Partnership Due Date Problem!
- A refresher on major tax law changes (TCJA) for small-business owners
- Buy business assets before year end to reduce your tax liability
- TCJA changes rules for pass-through business losses
- Retirement savings opportunity for the self-employed
- Accelerate your retirement savings with a cash balance plan
- Investors: Beware of the wash sale rule
- Real estate investor vs. professional: Why it matters
- Operating across state lines presents tax risks — or possibly rewards
- Do you know the tax implications of your C corp.’s buy-sell agreement?
- Deduct all of the mileage you’re entitled to — but not more
- Material Participation – You may have to prove it to deduct Business Losses
- Awards of RSUs can provide tax deferral opportunity
- How Many Employees Does Your Business Have for ACA Purposes?
- 2 benefits-related tax credits just for small businesses
- Tips for deducting losses from a disaster, fire or theft