Get the Benefits of Your Own Payroll Department – Without the Hassle of Staffing, Training, and Managing.
Consider the value our service can offer:
Think our office as your payroll department, turning this tedious administrative chore into a trouble-free function in your business. Our in-house experts can address all your payroll needs, including check processing and printing, direct deposit, W-2 processing, and more. We will keep you in compliance with the IRS through up-to-date quarterly and annual tax reporting as well as problem resolution. Plus, you have the added convenience of exchanging data electronically by simply submitting your data and receiving documents online.
- Outsourcing payroll proves to be a true cost saver—eliminating the need for a full-time employee to perform these complex and highly detailed tasks.
- Ensures compliance—No need to worry about the complexities of the constantly changing payroll rules. With our experts on the job, compliance is certain.
- We’re flexible—you select from weekly, bi-weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly processing.
- Your employees will enjoy having full online access to all their pay information such as W-2 forms and paycheck stubs.
- Payroll audit representation.
- Payroll notice resolution.
True Full-Service Payroll
Most “Full-Service” providers do not offer Audit Representation, Employer Training, Consulting, Full-Service Data Migration, or Cleanup of Prior Period/Filings.
- Direct deposit of paychecks
- Calculate employee paychecks
- Calculate and file quarterly and year-end payroll tax forms:
- IRS Form 941
- IRS Form 940
- Social Security Forms W2 & W3
- Texas Workforce Commission Form C-3
- State Attorney General
- Payroll taxes direct deposited to the IRS and State for you.
- Not just “assisted” setup, we take charge and complete it for you.
- All help is from US-based staff.
- We research and respond to tax notices from all government agencies.
- We host audits, at our office, providing full-service.
- Training classes for Employers (additional fees).
- 1099 vs W2 when and how.
- Paying Cash vs Check vs Direct deposit.
- Over-time rules, and Time clock use.
- Salary Exempt vs Salary Exempt.
- Payroll Frequency, required vs optional
- No annual contracts, pay month to month, cancel at any time.
- Migration – Transfer of data from old system to new system.
- A service that can be used with any accounting system (desktop or cloud).