How can we help…
We also provide expert IRS problem representation services because we understand that few things evoke more fear than receiving a notice from the IRS. We act as your representative in front of state and federal agencies to help resolve your issue in a timely manner with as little stress as possible. Professional representation can be vital during an audit, and our experience with tax authorities enables us to guide you through your situation with ease and expertise.
- IRS Audit Representation
- Non-filed Tax Returns
- Back Taxes Owed
- Payroll Tax Problems
- IRS Liens
- IRS Levies
- IRS Wage Garnishment
- IRS Payment Plan
- Get Your IRS File
Any IRS Problem is Stressful
We understand the stress and anxiety of receiving a letter from the IRS. We have designed our IRS Resolution service to first identify the source of the problem, then provide a solution.
- Free initial consultation to identify the source of the problem
- Client hires CPA firm to represent for limited contact with the IRS to discover the IRS’ concerns (First, engagement letter).
- Contact the IRS under Limited Power of Attorney to discover their concerns
- Client meeting to present: Specific IRS Problem, Options to address the IRS problem, Quote of cost and consequences for options.
- Second engagement letter for client to hire CPA firm for execution of client’s chosen option.
- Execution of client’s choice of IRS problem resolution.
The purpose of the free initial consultation is to identify as much of the problem as possible. Determine if our CPA firm is ready and able to assist with the IRS Problem (NOTE: We do not assist with criminal problems).
The free initial consultation does not obligate either the CPA Firm nor the prospective client to any subsequent meetings or services. Our firm carefully chooses our clients to ensure a good fit and available resources.